Welcome to The Cove
Special programs and activities are offered weekly at our Kids Club.
The Club offers a wonderful kids program, headed by our fun and enthusiastic Youth Activities Team. Our mission is to create a dedicated space for our younger Members to foster friendships, develop creativity, and express their individuality through participation in fun, hands-on, artistically enriching, and stimulating programs. The Cove is a safe environment for kids and teens to gather and connect through age-appropriate activities, building lifelong memories and relationships
Kids can explore newfound, supervised activities – throughout 1,515 sq. ft. of fun – and have the chance to create, imagine and play with their Fisher Island Club friends.
• The Cove is reserved for kids between the ages of 4 – 17
• Each child must have a completed registration form and waiver on file
• Children under the age of 3 will only be allowed to use The Cove if accompanied by a parent/guardian or an adult nanny (i.e., 18 years or older)
• Children ages 10-17 may sign themselves in and out of The Cove with prior parental permission.
• All children must be fully potty-trained and no longer in diapers/pull-ups for drop off sessions
• Use of The Cove will be on a first come, first served basis. However, given our limited capacity, reservations are strongly encouraged. Otherwise, when the facility reaches capacity, we will allow a waitlist for those wishing to use The Cove during its operating hours.
• Cubbies are provided for all participating children
• NO OUTSIDE FOOD, GUM or DRINKS, besides water, are allowed in facility. Outside snacks can be consumed outside of The Cove facilities.
• Outside toys and electronics are prohibited in the kids’ club
• Footwear MUST be worn to enter The Cove
GOLF & TENNIS JUNIOR PROGRAMS
Have a golf pro or tennis ace in the making? For tailored, one-on-one or group instruction in a fun, social environment, consider enrolling your child in one of our specialized GOLF or TENNIS programs.